When I was writing POWER, I knew I wanted to create a premium 6-month group coaching program which would bring the principles of POWER to life, and it is ready!
The program is called The POWER Collective™ – A collective of women who show up for themselves and each other without apology.
My mission for The POWER Collective™:
- To walk alongside an intimate group of 10 – 20 women as a coach, facilitator and mentor (yes, mentoring as well!) for six months.
- For this collective of women to hold themselves and each other accountable in learning to live and lead without apology in all areas of life.
- For this collective of women to not only understand the principles of POWER but to live into them fully so that they can be the leaders the world needs right now.
- I want this collective of women to be from diverse backgrounds, industries, age groups, abilities and career levels because diversity matters.
What you will gain from participating in The POWER Collective™:
- Full ownership of all you are and all you are not so that you can live with POWER in the world
- Consistent accountability and support to take transformative action
- Build a voice that honours your past, present and future
- Understanding your values and how to integrate them into your life and leadership (if you already know your values, you will expand their potency)
- Clarity on what matters to you, why it matters and how to live into what matters
- Setting boundaries within a safe container and a time frame to understand what works and what needs refining
- Asking practice…
- A committed and non-judgmental community of women to support and elevate you
- And, of course, the magic……we don’t know what that will be yet! But there will be magic. I promise you.
What you won’t get:
- A Facebook group!
Format: Each month we will live into the five POWER principles:
March – Presence – Who are you? Whom are you becoming? What is and what is not working in your life?
April – Ownership – what part of your story do you need to own? What do you need to let go of? What story will honour your past, present and your future?
May – Wisdom – In what areas of your life and leadership do you need to trust yourself?
June – Equality – With whom and in what situations do you question your equality?
July – In-person event July 29 – The Day of Delights (in Victoria)
August – Responsibility – You have learnt to give yourself permission. What are you going to do with your POWER?
September – Integration and Celebration – Who are you? Whom are you becoming? As you step out of apology and into your POWER, what is next for you?
This is The POWER Collective™.
This is an invitation or application-only program because of the depths we will go and the connections you will make internally (for yourself) and externally (with others)
For more information and to apply, please go here. NOTE: Earlybird ends Dec 09.
If you any questions, reply to this email.
If The POWER Collective™ speaks to you, it will be a pleasure to work with you in 2023.
As always, I would love to hear your insights, thoughts or musings.
Date: 07 December 2022
Time: 12.15pm -1.30pm (AESDT)
What you will take away from this event:
- Clarity: On what 2022 has meant for your personal and professional growth.
- Self-Compassion: An understanding of the choices you did and, did not make.
- Coaching Actions: A set of individual coaching actions to end 2022 and step into your 2023.
- Community: A community of women sharing, witnessing and honouring each other’s journeys.
- Celebration: A chance to celebrate you and the people who have supported you this year.
If you would like to end 2022 with clarity, self-compassion, and celebrate that you made it (again) register here before 5pm today.